- By CSS3 gradient without using any kind of image in one color to another color to create smooth transitions and effects to create wonderful background.
Linear Gradient is the syntax of a property —
Table CSS Gradients (linear and radial) Properties:
- Who will take the right positive and negative values of the Shadow Shadow Who will be on the left.
- If it is positive, then the shadow will be value. The negatives would be under the Shadow.
- If the value is more obscure edges of the box, and the negative value is not valid.
- Shadow is spread on all sides by a positive value. The negative value to the collapse of shadow box.
The browser-specific CSS linear gradient organizations: the prefix
Supply of Linear Gradient
() Properties are made using the linear gradient. Argument of these is:
CSS radial gradients:
- CSS3 radial gradient to create a radial gradient () property is used.
II. Starts at a specified radial gradient and then spread round way.
In any corner of the linear gradient:
- Angel determines the angle of the linear gradient angel that you can create.
- Angel the center of the box is made of gradient and the gradient on both sides of the center move. Value positive means clockwise and counter-clockwise means negative value.
- Or outside the range of 0-360 degrees in angle into the browser are automatically converted.